Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding!!!Ü

Can you believe D.J. is already getting married?!?! He is marrying Rachel Bills on Friday....This Friday!!! Who'd have thought that it would be happening so quickly? Rachel is from Lander, Wyoming. Between traveling to Wyoming last weekend and stuffing envelopes the weekend before, it sure seems like D.J. is taking over our social lives. Then, on other days, Jeff decides to take us camping, or to the lake(now granted, I'm not complaining, but sometimes a relaxing weekend at home is good enough for me!Ü) Well, considering the wedding is on Friday, we hope to see all the family and friends come to the reception that night. It's at St. George Ford in the show room!! Plus, as always, there will be good food!!!!Ü

3 comments:

Nathan and Amy said...

See Jill... I do check your blog. :-) I hope you are having a fun and exciting week!! Do you ever have anything other than fun and exciting?!?

Nathan and Amy said...

Oops, I was going to give you my link for our family blog. It's warbyclan.blogspot.com

Kelsie Blake said...

It is realyl weird to me that D.J is a married man haha just too weird! It was good seeing you at the dinner thing.